The BNS runs several committees
- The BNS Finance and General Purposes Committee meets twice a year to conduct the Business of the Society.
Clinical Practice Committee
- The Clinical Practice Committee of the British Neuropathological Society represents clinical neuropathologists in the UK.
- The Academic Committee develops the academic agenda of the BNS and makes sure that basic neuroscience interests are well represented
Education and Meetings Committee
- This Committee runs teh meetings schedule for the Society and organises the memorial lectures.
- Both clinical and non-clinical trainees in neuropathology and basic neurosciences have a forum within the BNS which is represented on the other committees